Come experience Christmas magic of yesteryear at the Desjardins Illuminated Village! Let yourself be amazed by the magical decor of the Village and the festive atmosphere that reigns.
This year you can take part in the quest for Christmas, where the past and traditions meet the magic of Christmas. Through this immersive adventure, families and friends will bond with iconic holiday characters to relive the Quebec Christmas experience.
For the 2023 edition, meal packages are not included in the daily ticket or unlimited passes. A reservation with Traiteur La Cage is required to benefit from the meal option.
A mysterious character
Visitors will be called upon to prevent Alcide Gronchon, the Village grump, from ruining Christmas this year. A host of clues that you can gather will help prevent the endearing character from carrying out his plan. This journey will be captivating for young souls as well as for the more nostalgic.
- Snowball fights
- Giant slides on the street
- An ice rink “like in the old days”
- Comforting treats
- Traditional song and dance “like in the old days”
- Tales around the fireplace
- The animated carriage ($)
- Ax throwing
- Meet with Santa Claus and his charming companion Mother Christmas in their warm home
- Visit to Santa’s workshop where the elves are happily busy making gifts
- Visit to the school of naughty elves where children are invited to participate
A wonderful trip back in time that will definitely bring together Christmas memories of many generations.
Other fun holiday activities to do during your visit to the Christmas Village:
Meeting Santa Claus and his charming companion, Mother Christmas
Dancing and singing
Memorable snowball fights
Giant slides on the street
Plan your family visit to the Desjardins Village in Lights
In case of bad weather, the event could be postponed. Check out our social media pages for updates.
One-day ticket and season pass available
If you love enchanting Christmas panoramas, learn more about our good value options (for two visits or more).
The Desjardins Village in Lights: an absolute must-see!
Where time stands still, memories sparkle in a thousand Christmas lights!
Make the Desjardins Illuminated Village experience a gift.
* Note : Due to the popularity of the Village, we highly recommend buying tickets online in advance to avoid being turned away at the door. We do, however, keep a margin for people with open-dated tickets (Shopico, Tuango, Quebec Attractions, free admission, season pass, etc.). They can visit us on the date of their choice without prior reservation.
In an atmosphere of celebration, La Cage caterer offers its traditional feast menu, available by reservation. Subject to availability, as places are limited.
Starter : Split pea soup (adults only)
Meal : Old-fashioned meatloaf, Fruit ketchup, Confit squash and onions in juice, Braised potatoes in juice, Old-fashioned mustard sauce, Old-fashioned marinades
Dessert : Homemade Christmas log made by Crémy patisserie
Schedule and ratesFrom 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., December 8, 9, 15 and 16. Then from December 22 to 31, excluding the 25th.
- Toddler (0 to 2 years) - Free
- Child (3 to 17 years old) - $25.99
- Adult (18 years and over) - $34.99
- Seniors (65 and over) - $29.99
- Family package - $101.99
- 3 to 17 years old - $51.98
- 18 years and over - $69.98