Feel the horror with all your senses!
With this 15th edition, more terrifying than ever, your visit will be rich in strong emotions! All your senses will be heightened, expecting an extraordinary level of anxiety. Face your scariest fears, your most intense phobias and your deepest aversions through terrifying settings and characters. Among astonishing characters, heartbreaking screams, fetid odors, destabilizing tactile sensations and several disgusting scenes, you will certainly be disturbed by your visit, which will leave indelible traces in your memory!
Muster up your courage and enter a world of pure darkness!
Visiting the Haunted Village is a Halloween activity intended for adults and discerning teenagers who like to be scared…very scared! If you are a thrill-seeker, you will be terrified by our gripping immersive experience! Stop looking for what to do for Halloween, come take part in our 15th edition!
Plan your night of horror in a gloomy and frightening village! Buy your way in… if you dare.
Horror activities and attractions
Get ready to be scared to death as our 2024 horror activities and attractions have been upgraded to make you experience a true waking nightmare that will have you screaming in fear. Our frightening new technologies will lead you even deeper into the abyss of horror.
- Taxes not included. Rates subject to change without notice.
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable, cannot be changed for another date.
- The “Teenager” ticket covers all ages 17 and under. 12 years old reflects the age suggested by the Village, but we accept children under 12 years old at the same rate. If your child is under 12 years old, it is your responsibility to carefully assess their level of receptivity to the different horror elements presented at the Haunted Village. We are not responsible for any fears or nightmares that the visit may cause.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for customers sensitive to horror content.
- No masks, makeup and/or costumes will be tolerated during the visit. You will have to leave your items outside the Haunted Village site.
- No professional photographers will be allowed to take photos on site.
- The Village Québécois d’Antan is made up of ancestral buildings that are subject to the construction standards of their time, meaning none. Therefore, they do not comply with the Construction Code. Thus, we invite you to remain alert in order to avoid any injury. The Village is not responsible in case of accidents.