Traditional sugar shack meal
Share an all-you-can-eat tasty meal served at your table by letting yourself be overwhelmed by the festive sound of traditional music!
- March 21 and 22, 2020
- March 28 and 29, 2020
- April 4 and 5, 2020
- April 11, 12 and 13, 2020
- April 18 and 19, 2020
The ticket office closes at 5 p.m. on Saturday and at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Saturdays + Sunday April 12: 11 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday + Monday April 13: 11 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Mandatory reservation – This package includes your admission to visit the sweet village and the thematic meal (tip not included).
For groups of 30 people or more : call us at 1 877 710-0267.
Reservation required to get the visit and meal package.
Traditional sugar time menu
On the tables upon arrival
- Household white bread (vegan)
- Maple syrup
- Homemade jam (vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Condiments (beetroot, fruit ketchup, regular ketchup, mustard)
- Pea soup
Table service (unlimited)
- Scrambled eggs
- Pork and beef sausages
- Slices of maple ham (gluten-free)
- Roasted potatoes (vegan, gluten free)
- Lightly Tomato Maple Beans (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Old-fashioned pancakes (vegetarian)
- Ears of christ
- Coleslaw with local cider and maple from our sugar shack
- Homemade cretons
- maple pudding (vegetarian)
Coffee, tea and infusion included
Juice or milk for kids