The Visit and meal package is offered on saturday nights only, on reservation. Meal is served at 5:30 p.m.
The lunch counter menu is offered every opening day, starting at 6:30 p.m.
Mandatory reservation – This package includes your admission to visit the haunted village and thematic dinner (tip not included).
For groups of 30 or more, book online now!
VISIT AND MEAL
Available only on Saturday evenings by reservation
Service at 5:30 p.m.
Plates are served with fries and coleslaw
Adults (1 choice) :
- Plate of half-ribs with maple
- Duck leg confit with port sauce
- Plate of mini-pogos (4)
Addition of the entry Tous pour un! (supplement of $ 15) including:
- Chicken wings (2)
- Onion rings (4)
- Mini-pogos (2)
- Homemade salted potato chips
- Bunch of raw vegetables (6) with yogurt and herbs dip
Addition of a dessert (various prices)
- Old fashioned apple pie (nut free)
- Sugar and pecan tart
- Date or fruit square
LUNCH COUNTER (à la carte)
Available every opening night from 6.30 p.m.
We only use canola and olive oil. All of our fries are made right here with Quebec potatoes. In addition, we use cheese curds from Fromagerie Lemaire.
- French fries (with spicy mayonnaise)
- French fries with house sauce
- Regular poutine
- Vegan Poutine with faux Gusta from Quebec
- Poutine du chasseur (duck confit from Lac Brome, smoked right here)
- Lumberjack poutine (meatball stew and fruit ketchup)
- Regular hot dog
- Quarter pound hamburger with lettuce and tomatoes
- Quarter pound hamburger with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes