Our Christmas market welcomes more than fifteen local artisans, producers and creators. Find everything you need to surprise and please your loved ones. The market is now located at the ticket office of Village Québécois d’Antan and is accessible without visiting the Village in Lights.
December 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2018, from December 21, 2018 to January 2, 2019, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
CLOSED – December 25, 2018 and January 1, 2019
Ticket office closes at 9:30 p.m.
Find the best local products and choose from the most beautiful crafts.
Our exhibitors at the 2018 Village in Lights :
- Xocolatl Chocolaterie (chocolate)
- L’Elfe Apothicaire (essential oils, teas, herbal teas)
- Les Créations Koal’Art (jewellery, scarves, magic bags)
- Création Pamino (horse hair jewellery)
- Larecycle (fur jewelry, greeting cards)
- Domaine Coquelicots (eco-friendly and traditional cleaning products)
- Les Délices de la nature (jam, honey, coulis)
- Le Wigwam (first Nations items)
- La Boutique du Village Québécois d’Antan
- Nakama-Thé (tea, herbal tea, tasting accessories)
- Atelier Nature Québec (Crafts with medieval, historical, pagan, rustic and magical inspiration)
- Distributions Roxane Superdips (dips, healthy vinaigrette)
- Artisan R.G. (various barn wood items)